Build a network that delivers business-driven bandwidth
Our optical transport technologies let you deliver bandwidth that meets the needs of large enterprises, cloud operators, and internet content providers. They give you the network capacity, efficiency, and flexibility you need to support services that can be deployed and reconfigured on demand.
We provide a portfolio of solutions powered by our Photonic Service Engine?(PSE) chipset, the world’s most advanced programmable super coherent digital signal processors. This portfolio gives you:
- Industry-leading optical network capacity
- More wavelength capacity and wavelengths per fiber
- Platforms that can efficiently deliver differentiated services
With our Optical Networking innovations and platforms, you can deliver business-driven bandwidth while maintaining profitability and lowering cost per bit.
Explore our optical networking solutions
- Nokia Highlights Momentum with 63 Commercial 5G Deals?
- Vodafone partners with Nokia to deliver 5G
- Nokia wins Deutsche Bahn tender to deliver and test the world’s first 5G-based network for automated rail operation
- Nokia builds strategic ecosystem partnership to bring 5G and IoT to enterprises in Japan
- Nokia to transform Finland’s nationwide smart grid for better support of renewable energy
- Nokia paves way for Industry 4.0 with more than 120 private wireless network customers
- Nokia secures 50th 5G deal with Spark New Zealand
- Nokia: Nokia launches new packet-optical switches for 5G Cloud RAN
- Nokia completes world’s first single-carrier terabit-per-second field trial, sets optical transmission capacity record over Etisalat’s fibre network in UAE