Manufacturing and logistics
Agile manufacturing for a customer-centric world
Digital automation. Business-critical solutions. It’s Allwhere here.
Improve productivity, reliability and security. Lower operating costs. Do more for your customers. Reap all the benefits of Industry 4.0 with networking solutions that take your business-critical manufacturing and logistics operations into the digital age.
We can help you build an Industry 4.0 network that’s ready to connect an unparalleled volume of machines, IoT sensors and data. One that lets you take advantage of mobile workstations and robotics, and new digital technologies like machine learning, AI and cognitive analytics.
Our end-to-end solutions deliver the speed, flexibility and efficiency you need to realize the promise of digital transformation. Their proven capabilities will help you mitigate security threats, ensure stability and reliability, automate and streamline processes, and align your IT initiatives with your business strategies.
Deploy a secure and reliable network that’s built for business-critical applications and digital manufacturing. Our network solutions enable you to:
- Extend pervasive coverage throughout your manufacturing facilities
- Scale connectivity to support all your sensors and devices
- Maintain and manage your assets predictively
- Untether production lines so you can change processes in real time
- Improve efficiency with analytics that deliver actionable insights
- Reduce downtime and costs while improving workplace safety
- Improve facility planning and production processes
Logistics and warehousing
Implement an end-to-end agile network infrastructure that supports your digitalization plans. Our network solutions enable you to:
- Connect and manage supply chains more effectively
- Increase facility throughput
- Optimize hub efficiency with analytics that deliver actionable insights
- Simplify the tracking of goods
- Manage your assets predictively
- Speed delivery times
- Improve customer satisfaction
Nokia Bell Labs Future X for industries architecture
The Future X architecture harnesses technologies such as Industrial Internet of Things, edge computing, cloud, artificial intelligence, machine learning, augmented and virtual reality, and high-performance networking – including 5G – to drive dramatic productivity improvements across a wide range of industrial sectors.
With the Future X architecture for manufacturing, you can combine intelligent networking with digital technologies to support innovative applications and make your Industry 4.0 vision a reality.
- Connect robots, sensors, tracking systems, smart tools and AGVs with the highest security and reliability
- Get the performance and ultra-low latencies you need for video analytics, automated vehicle navigation and immediate robot responses
- Increase network capacity to address any need, from digital twinning to augmented reality, on-floor video and security systems
- Use insights about assets, processes, environments and workers to boost efficiency and productivity
- Create value with platforms that apply analytics, sensor and device management, digital operations and machine learning to any manufacturing application
Discover our solutions for manufacturing and logistics
- Asset analytics
Extend the life of your assets and optimize operations by using analytics to determine asset health and risk of failure
- Transport and logistics analytics
Optimize your hub operations and throughput through real-time tracking of arrivals and departures and machine learning
- Business analytics
Gain new insights to generate new revenues and improve customer loyalty