From now to next: Nokia Industrial-grade Private Wireless is powering Industry 4.0 today — and the 5G revolution tomorrow.
From IoT to automation, AI and more, Industry 4.0 promises transformative possibilities for every industry and application. But these possibilities can’t become realities on today’s Wi-Fi or cabled networks.
Proven worldwide every day, our Industrial-grade Private Wireless solutions deliver heightened reliability, predictable performance, built-in security and essential connectivity for virtually everything. They also provide the flexibility to respond to new demands and opportunities – the hallmark of Industry 4.0. And they do it all on one network that addresses all needs, supports the vast majority of today’s applications, and provides a seamless path to 5G.
With the most extensive private wireless portfolio, Nokia is your partner of choice for deploying the latest 4G wireless solutions now — and 5G wireless solutions and so much more next.
Why wait? See what Nokia Industrial-grade Private Wireless will mean for you right now — and next.
Learn how to take your business from untethered to unstoppable
What do you get with Industrial-grade Private Wireless?
- Intrinsic security – Protect your operations with built-in encryption and authentication capabilities
- Mission-critical reliability – Avoid downtime with robust connectivity that keeps critical systems up and running
- Pervasive coverage – Extend ubiquitous connectivity across large campuses sites, indoors and outdoors
- Predictable performance – Meet growing demands with consistently high data rates and low latency
- High multi-user capacity – Keep all workers connected and make sure they get full value from voice, video and data applications
- Effortless mobility – Support advanced applications on mobile assets and transparent handovers to public LTE networks
Get the right mix of private and public networks?
A private LTE/4.9G network provides the pervasive connectivity you need to support critical applications within your industrial sites and field area networks. If you need regional, nationwide or global coverage, you can combine your private network with shared public network slices. Our solution interacts seamlessly with public LTE networks, which makes it easy to get the right network mix for your business.
Power your digital transformation with private wireless
Our Industrial-grade Private Wireless solution lets you extend reliable, secure, low-latency connectivity to all your critical operations in real time. Learn how it can accelerate your digital transformation and help you keep pace with shifting markets and customer demands.
Discover our private wireless solution
Take your business into the digital age with a private 4.9G/LTE network that will help you use Industry 4.0 technologies to increase automation, ensure safety and security, and achieve new levels of quality, efficiency and productivity.
Join the private wireless movement
More than 120 enterprises worldwide – and counting -- have accelerated their Industry 4.0 transformation and opened the door to 5G by deploying our Industrial-grade Private Wireless solution. And like we did for them, we can tailor our solution to meet your unique needs.
See how industries put our private wireless solutions to work
Our Industrial-grade Private Wireless solution meets the needs of every industry — even those to come.
- Nokia joins Sendai City in world’s first test of private wireless connected drones for tsunami evacuation alerts
- Microsoft and Nokia collaborate to accelerate digital transformation and Industry 4.0 for communications service providers and enterprises
- Nokia and Telefónica Peru to enable automated, digital mining operations for Las Bambas, one of the world’s largest copper mines
- Nokia, NTT DOCOMO and OMRON bring 5G to the factory floor in Industry 4.0 trial
- Nokia's digitalization of its 5G Oulu factory recognized by the World Economic Forum as an "Advanced 4th Industrial Revolution Lighthouse"
- Kalmar, Ukkoverkot and Nokia build a wireless digitalization infrastructure for port and terminal R&D